Admission Requirements for Students Entering the Program
To be admitted to the program, applicants must:
- Be at least 17 years old
- Be a high school graduate or complete the level of education equivalent to the high school level
- Present a copy of the high school diploma or its equivalent
Applicants are required to take IEC's placement test. It is a multiple-choice test consisting of Listening, Reading, and Grammar and Vocabulary questions. The latter contains speaking situation and grammar problems. The placement test is timed and lasts 95 minutes. An oral interview is also conducted to measure student's fluency and accuracy in speaking.
HEAR IT FROM OUR STUDENTS
Agnieszka from Poland
- Favorite thing about school: "I always learn something new"
- Favorite thing about Chicago: "I love the museums"
- Favorite thing about the US: "I like the pace, the lifestyle, and people who live in USA"